Cumartesi, Aralık 11, 2004


Freedom. I dig my feet into the sand. Stare at the stars above me burning bright. I close my eyes and hear the ocean, I taste the salt upon my lips. The rapid winds send shivers through my body, I feel as if I am a fish. Swimming through the ocean waters. No worries to drown me. I swim; I jump, free falling into the ocean, I dig my feet deeper into the sand. It clogs between my toes, feels rough upon my heels. I look deeper into the sky, see the moon the sun a star. I close my eyes tighter to hear the sound of dolphins swimming Freely in the ocean. I taste the air upon my lips, The wind takes me higher and higher Spreading my wings, flying with the wind. Through the white fluffy clouds. I look down upon the world I live. All game. No worries to pull me down. I fly, I sing, I triple spin through the sky, I open my eyes, here while I sit on the sand. Reality hits but I am still in dream land, No one can tell me how to dream, So I am nothing here but free. Posted by Hello

Hiç yorum yok: