Cuma, Kasım 12, 2004

One Song, One Movie, One Quote , One Feeling...

--------------------------------------------------------
Vanessa Carlton - "Paint It Black"
--------------------------------------------------------
Taylar Hackford - Devil's Advocate (1997)
--------------------------------------------------------
-God?
-Is that it?
-God?
-I'll tell you...
-Let me give youa little inside information about God.
-God Likes to watch.
-He's a prankster.
-Think about it.
-He gives man...
-...instincts.
-He gives you this extraordinary gift,and then what does He do?
-I swear, for his own amusement...
-...his own private, cosmic...
-...gag reel...
-...He sets the rules in opposition.
-It's the goof of all time.
-Look, but don't touch.
-Touch, but don't taste.
-Taste, but don't swallow.
-And while you're jumping from one footto the next, what is He doing?
-He's laughing his sick, fucking ass off!
-He's a tightass!
-He's a sadist!
-He's an absentee landlord!
-Worship that? Never!
-"Better to reign in Hellthan serve in Heaven,'' is that it?
-Why not?
-I'm here on the ground with my nose in itsince the whole thing began!
-I've nurtured every sensationman has been inspired to have!
-I cared about what he wantedand I never judged him!
-Why? Because I never rejected him,in spite of all his imperfections!
-I'm a fan of man!
-I'm a humanist.
-Maybe the last humanist...

-------------------------------------------------------
Vanity...

-------------------------------------------------------


12.11.2004'e ithafen,


Hiç yorum yok: