Cuma, Kasım 19, 2004

with all my heart, forever...

- So, what's your answer?
- Which answer you are asking for?
- You know as much as me...
- If I have to be honest, yes I know...
- Then you will tell me?
- But you have to be honest with me.
- I'm always...
- Then tell me the truth; you always knew that answers you seek are not mine to give.
- But, I always....
- For all long years we've been friends,even more than that, please be honest with me as once you did.
- ....... I always thought that I could get the answer, I waited for so long..
- And that was the mistake you made ....
- Just another mistake, not so different from the others; I'm losing everything.
- Who can know the end? Don't be so impetuous to decide. Don't you remember what you told me once?
- I'm not sure if I want to remember. Sometimes memories are like millions of broken glass pieces in your heart, especially the good ones.
- "Sometimes you win, even when you lose". Sounds familiar? The man who told me this still around somewhere there? I want to believe to that with all my heart.
- ....
- Remember, that's all you need. Remember the times before you locked your heart away. Remember that you're closer to answer than you think. Remember that the truth lies within. Just remember...