Pazar, Kasım 28, 2004

tipsy subconscious...

just stay from me,

no body knows where you gonna live,

dont hear memy voice goes down and up

here we go to the linger shilid forest

tahts the holding stars that we cannnot touch again

you lead the way whilw iwas wealking with you under the rain

the thounders stayed wawy from me

they fall into you

do not touch me

d notloook me

you r gonna cry

and laugh

we are way ,

we are hold in the nigght crawls

shei s waiitng the cloud

sthe blue and the gorgouess ones

she is lieaving the room

shie is holding her hand

blody walls

pills i drunked ,she is criying again

leaving the stage

you are you a re you are leaved me

i cry icry

jail from me

i hit th ground

pool was s cold

i swim

swin all over the see

a shark a sharh

sing a song

tom

e with al lyour dreams

my words

fly away

to the sky

sky

open myu cutain

come in to inmto to my sea

but dont boild

do not boil

i liked you

rally really i liked you

but you hit me

hit me with oyour dame sowrd

sword

28.11.2004'e ithafen,

1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

It's one of the greatest articles about inner feelings I've ever read. It shows us inner struggle.